[orca-list] Unicode Orca Bug has been filed

The bug number is:

626075

I attached the working .py file as well.

I'm going to let Ben do the bug report for braille not showing the unicode value, so that he can get a bit more comfortable using Firefox.

This bug, as suggested by José has been filed at:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org

Thank you again José! And, will you please look at how I filed this bug? This is the first time ever I've done this, so I would like you, or someone more experienced than Ben or myself to look at this, and make sure it was done correctly.

Again, for confirmation, that bug number again was 626075.

Thanks, and have a fantastic day!

Cordially,

Chris Gilland.