[orca-list] Dialing DTMF tones in empathy

Hi,
I am having an issue in Empathy. When I make a SIP call, I can't enter DTMF numbers with the keyboard. I can get to the sidebar and find the dial pad, but can't use the keyboard to enter numbers. Also, when I press enter on the buttons that are supposed to enter tones, nothing happens. The only way I have been able to enter tones is to use flat review and click on the buttons. This method is very slow, and causes most automated phone systems to time out. Is there a way around this? Do I have something setup wrong? I am grateful for any help.

Thanks,
Jeremy Lincicome