Re: [orca-list] On binding (or not binding) speech and magnification functions

Hi Joannie,
On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 04:08:52AM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Seems to me that there are three important and somewhat parallel
features that might be binding-worthy.

1. Enable/Disable {speech, magnification}
2. Increase/Decrease {speech rate, magnification level}
3. Cycle {speech punctuation type, magnification zoom window type}

We could add a setting -- a really obvious and easy to find setting --
whereby the user can indicate if the primary output/mode is speech or
magnification.
Actually, I think magnification is likely to be used together with speech or braille, e.g. when they don't
give the desired information.

Regards, Rudolf