Re: [orca-list] trying to putn things in perspective for ff3.6 issue with orca

On Saturday 24 April 2010 08:35 PM, Bill Cox wrote:
Here's my current status, and I'm attaching my patch to this e-mail.
The patch is very small, and seems to work well with code I checked
out using Mercurial.  This is basically the 3.7 branch.  The 3.6
branch never worked well for me, and I'm close to abandoning it
entirely, and tempted to skip to 3.7, where things work well for me
after applying the patch.  I'm using my patched firefox to write this
e-mail through the gmail.com web site.  To duplicate what I have,
download the Firefox source code using Mercurial with this command:

Hey bil,
This is going to be good for me but I am doing some major deployment for some serious courses for blind people. So I see that the easiest way is to go with stable version and to me it is 3.5, correct me if I am wrong.

I am now looking at other products like thunderbird on 10.04.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.