Re: [orca-list] alternative synths

Hi Bill,

Since I know you're the main dev for Vinux 3 that'll be released soon, I've got a few questions, if you don't mind.

1. Will Vinux be released in both 32 and 64 bit versions? If not, that's fine I can do my own 64 bit version using the 64 bit Vinux script. 2. Has the 64 bit Voxin slow response issue been worked out, or is ESpeak recommended on 64 bit systems?
3.  Do you know how well Java ATK Wrapper works under GNOME 2.30, with Orca?