Re: [orca-list] alternative synths

Thanks. I'll check those out, i'm looking for something i can try,
both to see if i can get it to work and to see if i like the speech
quality, before purchase.

On 4/12/10, Richard <rickfunes yahoo com> wrote:
Hi David,

I know that you can purchase Voxin, but unsure if you can get it to
compile easily on either Fedora or Gentoo.  I know that it will install
on either Debian or Ubuntu.  I believe that Cepstral is also available,
unsure what packages are available for what distros.

orca-list mailing list
orca-list gnome org
Visit for more information on Orca.
The manual is at