Re: [orca-list] My experience with latest Firefox packages on Arch

Hi Steve,
Nope.  I'm afraid my Arch system is pretty much standard.  I have stuff
from AUR of course, but nothing even tangentially related to Firefox.
So, I'm afraid blowing away your Mozilla config (with backups if
possible), is a good idea.  I think bookmarks are exportable, though I
don't have exact steps to do so.
Hope we can figure this out.
Yours,
Zack.

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> writes:

Out of curiousity, you don't have any other unique packages installed
on your Arch system, do you? I'm totally grasping at straws now as I
have trouble even with the stand-alone binary builds from Mozilla.  I
am tempted to blow away my mozilla configurations entirely but don't
wanna lose my precious bookmarks <smile>  I work haard at accumulating
these bookmarks.  I think there may be a way I can extract them to a
flat file or something and re-import them when I set up a new data
environment for Firefox.  Dunno for sure if this would help any but I
honestly can't think of why some people have this serious focus
problem like I do and yet others do not.