Re: [orca-list] My experience with latest Firefox packages on Arch

Hi,
I don't have any addons to speak of, other than plugins for flash and a couple other things, which wouldn't have any baring on the problem as far as I'm aware. I certainly don't have any addons which would change the user interface.
I'm forced to agree, stranger and stranger indeed.
Best,
Zack.