Re: [orca-list] My experience with latest Firefox packages on Arch

Well Zack,  the parts you specifically mentioned work ok for me too
but try the list of final nodes.  in the list table.  What I mean more
specifically is say you navigate around in the tree view to a final
(loest level) subfolder containing ArchLinux sites or something; then
tab over til you are in the actual vertical list of sites to open.
Now start arrowing up and sown that list for at least two or 3
presses.  You should end up in More button land pretty quick like.

I have Webvism installed as an extension but I think I have it
disabled at the moment.  I look and see if I have any others.

Actually, the bug over on Mozilla is hopping with some more activity
to sort this mess out because it does seem to be confirmed but some
developers are looking for other help on it and for it to be finally
assigned.  Like I said, It breaks for me on Windows Xp with
Window-Eyes and on that side, the only pluggins I have are "Plain Old
Favorites" and a Popup thing for sounds and that has never bother
bookmarks before.

Another mozilla developer has confirmed the same problem wion Win Xp
also.