Re: [orca-list] My experience with latest Firefox packages on Arch

Hi Steve,
I hate to say it, but this just isn't happening to me. I arrowed up and down a list of sites several items long, and managed to get from top to bottom and back up again without once landing on "More". I'm not denying the bug exists, just curious why it's manifesting for some people and not for others, seemingly. I have a WinXP virtual machine here which has a copy of Jaws. Duplicating these steps on that VM works as expected.
So I'm not sure what's up.
Best,
Zack.