[orca-list] Orca and Computer Janitor speech crash

Hi Joanie and all

First Joanie many thanks for the log analysis it is a great insight on how Orca works.

Computer Janitor is the last admin app in Lucid that I am aware of which is not accessible (we already know about Update Manager and the store -webkit problems). In fact Computer Janitor crashes (or is it Orca or is it at-spi-registryd). It was also established that it works correctly (by sighted user) if the accessibility profile is not enabled.

To reproduce the problem do:
sudo computer-janitor-gtk

The frame comes up and speech dies; in fact, the only way to go forward is to close the app (Alt + F4) and then restart Orca. Given the fact that we don't know where the problem comes from and it is another session of Orca is the log file of use?

Perhaps another interesting case study to tell us how to go about tracking where the problem is originated from.

Thanks
Isaac