Re: [orca-list] Moving forward on Firefox

Hi Steve
This does suggest to me that the bug is actually in one of the packages
that go along with Firefox, such as Xulrunner or Gecko. Since Ubuntu
Lucid is also seeing this with their Firefox 3.6 packages this makes me
suspect it even more. The Mozilla binaries do not use external gecko or
xul packages but use their own latest versions provided with them. For
the bookmarks bug my first suspect would be Xulrunner since that's what
renders and controls the dialogs.
One note though: I'd suggest installing the Mozilla binaries under your
home directory instead of /usr/local/lib. This way they will
automatically update properly without you having to manually run them as
root and check.