[orca-list] Keyboard keys becoming inactive (was Re: Accented letters)

Hi Alexis:

If you can provide the specific list of keys that become inactive, it would really help. In addition, I'm also curious if this is on a laptop or a desktop machine, what kind of keyboard you have, which locale you are using, and if you've selected the laptop or desktop layout for Orca.

In addition, if you could save the output of "xmodmap -pke" when the problem occurs, it might provide a lot of insight.

Thanks!

Will

Alexis Mignon wrote:
Hi Will,

I'll tell my friend to update Ubuntu and will report how things work.

As for the keyboard, it's something like the right half of the keyboard that becomes inactive not the keypad...

thank you

Alexis