Re: [orca-list] Accented letters

Hi Will,

Unless there are packages available for Ubuntu, I fear there will be no way to make the tests. I could do it if it was my own computer but it is not. Do you know what will be the version of Gnome coming with the next Ubuntu release ? Is there any workaround for the accent problem ? Is it a general Gnome problem or just in orca ?

There is another bug we have noticed. Sometimes (we've not found in what precise circumstances), a part of the keyboard becomes inactive and the problem disappears when Orca is shut down. It happened several times during our tests.

Regards

Alexis