Re: [orca-list] netbooks and gnome/orca/firefox

I run OpenSolaris b125 on a Toshiba NB205. Seems to do pretty well for me. It is a stripped down system, though, so it does not go screamingly fast.

Will

Daniel Dalton wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a netbook. I would imagine the one I will get if
I do decide to purchase one will have 1.66 ghz, and 1 or 2 gb of ram.

Has anyone had experience with orca, gnome and these machines? How well
does orca operate on them, how responsive is it when web browsing. Or am
I better off buying a full size, more expensive unit that will give me
better speed?

Dan