Re: [orca-list] Orca says some characters with english when I using speech-dispatcher

On 17 Oct, Hammer Attila <hammera pickup hu> wrote:

When I using Orca with speech-dispatcher and Espeak module and I
press the following keys my keyboard, Orca says this key names with
english: space, _, "

This is now fixed in the eSpeak development version (currently 1.41.41)
at:
http://espeak.sf.net/test/latest.html

eSpeak was not recognizing these key-names in
<say-as interpret-as="tts:key"> </say-as>