[orca-list] TtSynth help

Hi All,
I am running Ubuntu 9.10, the latest version, and I purchased the
eloquence synthesizer, called TtSynth a few years back.
I have installed it on earlier versions of Ubuntu, like Ubuntu 7X
I keep trying to install it as root in a terminal as:
dpkg -i filename.deb
I have renamed the two versions of TtSynth rather than using their given
names, as they are too long to type in.
But the packages seem to install okay, except I should get prompted for my
license key information, but it just does the install apparently
successfully, but it does not show up in the Orca's preferences box under
available synthesizers.
I did get the latest TtSynth from the TtSynth home page.
I believe that if I were prompted for the authorization key, then it will
show up as an available synthesizer, but I don't know how to get the
prompt
for the authorization key.
Thanks for any help.
Glenn