Re: [orca-list] Orca Takes longer and longer to start

Some application might be misbehaving and wreaking havoc on the AT-SPI infrastructure. If you run "orca -l", what applications are listed?

Will

Storm Dragon wrote:
Hi,
I didn't notice anything taking a lot of cpu. I did get lucky and managed to launch Orca from the terminal when it froze. This isn't word for word exactly what it said, but the error was something has hung, aborting. I tried orca -q before launching again and got the same error.
Thanks
Storm

--
Thoughts of a Dragon: