Re: [orca-list] Cursor Tracking, Orca, and Braille

Using Brltty, you should be able to track the cursor, depending on the
display, put Brltty in learn mode and you should find a key
combination to follow the cursor.

on Friday 05/29/2009 Teresa Cochran(pipistrelle cox net) wrote
Thanks, Will. I've tried to use the arrow emulation, but it doesn't
work. I'd love to, though, especially considering the way columns are
read (or not read) on web pages using flat review.. i.e. I have to read
straight across the width of the screen, and that's a tad confusing.

I'll follow this thread with interest, and thanks again.

Teresa