Re: [orca-list] Cursor Tracking, Orca, and Braille

Hi, will,

I'm using a Braille Lite 40, and I'm reading with the advance bars. I
can't go past the bottom of the window, and sometimes I just have to use
the cursor-routing keys above the display characters. However, when I
press the bar to advance, I hit the tool bar at the top of the window,
and the text does not continue. It repeats the previous screen of text.

I've sometimes successfully routed the cursor, then pressed numpad minus
to route the mouse pointer. This doesn't always work, and it also means
navigating past the toolbar, address bar, and other window objects
before I get to the text.

Thanks,
Teresa