Re: [orca-list] Orca and IRC?

I try to use pidigin with irc client, but I not found the chanew user list. I joined in the chanel, bot not
founded the user list.

James Homuth escreveu:
 I'm wondering how
well Orca works with various IRC clients so far as the actual realtime
interaction goes. How much actual feedback does the program give to us? I'm
contemplating a switch of one of my local machines to linux, and one of the
things I generally use said machine for is connecting to some very active IRC
channels. Are there any known instances where Orca will miss certain activities
on IRC? In addition, will Orca be interfered with when typing replies on said
channels? Again, the channels I frequent are fairly active, so if that is the
case, I may be required to make alternative arangements. Any info you can
provide on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in
advance.

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com