Re: [orca-list] captcha via webvisum

I have never had to focus the captia, I always have the cursor in the
edit box when I hit shift-f10.  Wonder if something with the page is
preventing Webvizum from seeing it?

on Monday 05/25/2009 Janina Sajka(janina rednote net) wrote
Hi, Cheryl:

Cheryl Homiak writes:

I'm trying to change my email address on ebay and that means using
captcha. I went to the page to enter the new email address and went to
the field where i'm supposed to enter the text. when I use the context
menu and choose "solve cptcha" I get "alert: no captcha images found on
this page".

Navigate to the captcha image on the web page and do the F10 context
command there. You need the captcha image focused in order to solve it,
as I understand things.

It can take some time for the solution to materialize. 20 seconds or
more is not too long. Once you have a solution, you focus the text field
where you need to past your solution and press Ctrl-v.

hth

Janina

I read in a thread on this forum something about "turning on
images" but I have looked through my menus and have no idea how to do
this and I don't even know for sure if this is the problem. I'm using
iceweasel but also have firefox installed if that would make a
difference. any help would be appreciated.

Tia.

--
Cheryl

Janina Sajka,        Phone:  +1.202.595.7777;
             sip:janina CapitalAccessibility Com
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC   http://CapitalAccessibility.Com

Chair, Open Accessibility    janina a11y org
Linux Foundation             http://a11y.org

Chair, Protocols & Formats
Web Accessibility Initiative http://www.w3.org/wai/pf
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)