[orca-list] captcha via webvisum

I'm trying to change my email address on ebay and that means using captcha. I went to the page to enter the new email address and went to the field where i'm supposed to enter the text. when I use the context menu and choose "solve cptcha" I get "alert: no captcha images found on this page". I read in a thread on this forum something about "turning on images" but I have looked through my menus and have no idea how to do this and I don't even know for sure if this is the problem. I'm using iceweasel but also have firefox installed if that would make a difference. any help would be appreciated.

Tia.

--
Cheryl