Re: [orca-list] captcha via webvisum

greetings,
I'm not sure about ice weasel, but under firefox; in the tools menu (ALT + t) there is an entry "options."  This will launch a dialog with many options.  You should start off in a menu-list: as you arrow up/down the rest of the dialog changes to offer different options.  If you arrow down to the "content" entry, you can tab to a checkbox labeled "load images automatically."  I believe this is the setting you are looking for.

Another possibility, depending on your web-visum settings, is that you need to log-in to web-visum.

1: Alt+t (to open the tools dialog)
2: down arrow to the webvisum submenu
3: right arrow to enter the webvisum submenu (The first entry should be preferences)
4: up arrow twice to the log-in option
5: press enter
5-a: depending on your settings you may need to enter you password.

I've forgotten to log-in a few times myself, and I think I got the same "no image information found" message.

hope this helps:-)