Re: [orca-list] Orca & Flash On MLB Site: Differs From Version To Version

For the person who couldn't get the login window for mlb/gameday audio:

I had been having no trouble with this running iceweasel. Last night I installed firefox 3 and couldn't get the login fwindow as you described. However, when I first loaded mlb and was using the find (ctrl-f) command, there was a link for missing plugins. I followed this and had to go to manual install which took me to adobe's site and I was able to install the flash plugin. After this the login window did come up but a warning--this may not solve your problem. When I go through the login I'm taken to the media player but get no audio; instead I see a link for installing the missing plugin which unfortunately only takes one to the Windows Media site. Apparently whatever plugin is working for me in iceweasel to connect to gameday audio is not working with Firefox 3 and I haven't been able to track it down yet. I'm sure this isn't an orca problem but wanted to help the person who posted with the problem and had not saved that email.

Hth.

--
Cheryl