Re: [orca-list] Is Yelp Broken Again?

Hi, Steve,

I have to guess that your problem is that some component needed by yelp isn't yet upgraded to 2.24. I'm using Ubuntu Intrepid, which is all gnome 2.24, with Orca from svn trunk ( currently 2.27.1pre). I haven't had any trouble accessing help pages with versions of Orca from 2.25 to my current version. (And, I don't think I ever accessed one of the help pages before that.)

Good luck,

dave