Re: [orca-list] Orca & Flash On MLB Site: Differs From Version To Version

Hi.

I'm using debian unstable and gameday audio is working fine for me, including the username and password field. As I recall, last season I couldn't get the login fields, and after a while after a debian unstable upgrade this year I lost the audio and had to sort of guess at what packages I needed. So I suspect this isn't an Orca issue per se but is dependent on (A) your linux distribution, (B0 what you have installed and configured, or both of the above. I know this probably doesn't help you find the problem but should at least encourage you to keep tinkering as it is possible to listen to Gameday Audio using Orca in a linux system. You also have to be braced for problems as Mlb has been known to change their website and/or media player without warning and in the middle of the season.

If you can't get gameday audio to work on your distribution with Orca, you could try mlbviewer from the command line.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlbviewer

--
Cheryl