[orca-list] Problem with Orca on net book, please help if possible!!!

Hello. I am running Ubuntu 9.4 Alpha 6 on my net book. The machine has a 1.6 gigahertz processor and a gig of ram, as well as a 120 gig solid state drive. The machine is using the gnome desk top environment. Orca works and loads but keeps missing off the ends of words E.G when I am on a button etc. It also seems to be crashing quite a lot. Any advice on how to fix this problem would be cool. I am making sure that the machine does not use too many resources, programs etc.

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions

Jen!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3937 (20090314) __________

http://www.eset.com