[orca-list] Orca based distro's Survey Question

I just wondered which distros most Orca users are using as their primary
operating system? I would like to know which distro/version you are currently
using, what version of Orca it comes with and what advantages you think it
offers over other distros out of the box. I would also like to know if there
are any things you have to do to make it usable and/or anything you can't
currently do or find difficult. It is probably best that you send the
information directly to me so as not to clog up the Orca mailing list. One
way of approaching it would be to pretend you are recommending a distro to
someone quite new to Linux who requires an Orca based screen-reader/Braille
display and/or full screen-magnifier. If I get enough responses I will
collate the information into a table which I think will be of interest to any
developers interested in accessibility issues.

To make it easy to collate I would like people to use five simple headings,
please try to keep your answers as brief as possible!

A. Distro/Version:
B. Orca Version:
C. Advantages/Disadvantages:
D. Modifications Required: