Re: [orca-list] Progress bar updates speak when not focused

On 05.03.2009 19:18, David E. Price wrote:
I would like to get a sense of the community's feel about this.

Right now, if there is a progress bar in existence in any open
program, I get the update messages spoken every 10 seconds. I believe
that progress bar updates should only be spoken when the window/dialog
containing the progress bar has focus.In my opinion it

In my opinion announcing progressbars makes sense also if the particular
window isn't focused, for example during copy or download operations
which remain longer. How do you think about adding a separate
configuration option for progressbar announciation interval for not
focused windows?

cheers

Henning