Re: [orca-list] Can applications communicate directly with orca?

Hi,
I would only be using it to add speech to games.  I was wondering if Orca would be an option, but I would need to send directly to Orca because the pygame module is inaccessible.  I have considered speech-dispatcher and may still use it, I just wondered what options were available.
Check out the Storm Dragon blog:
http://www.stormdragon.us/