Re: [orca-list] I have a question about orca and OpenSolaris?

I'm not sure if it began in 116 or was just reported in 116. I don't have a 115 copy on hand right now, so I can't easily test. Since these are development versions, however, I think we're best off looking to a future build. But, if you're curious, please feel free to give 115 a shot.

Will

E.J. Zufelt wrote:
Good morning Will,

It appears that this problem began in 116, does this mean that Orca should be working correctly in 115?

Thanks,