[orca-list] I have a question about orca and OpenSolaris?

   Hi, I downloaded the latest Live CD of OpenSolaris today. I was told it now included open sound and should
see more soundcards. I did get one beep on my laptop, but Orca never came up talking. It appears that
something in the accessibility menu must have changed, because you use to get another beep later where you
also had to press enter. I now only get one beep and the system seems to finish booting.
My question is, has the way of starting Orca changed in OpenSolaris?
   Thanks Mike.