Re: [orca-list] Speaking of tables and dynamic headers.... :-)

On Sun, 2009-06-21 at 20:59 -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
I was looking at it this evening, and it seems like it will be doable
and not too much work. Yea! Question is: Is this something that you all
have a current need for, or merely something I thought we should do?
<grin> If it's the latter, I'll put it back on the backburner for now.

NO,NO,NO! it is a major feature.
May be people don't realise it right now, but talk about blind people
getting jobs which need analysis tools and may be such jobs demand
extensive use of spreadsheet.

I think this is a major advantage we will have if the feature is
developed.
keep up the good work.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.