[orca-list] Tips debugging Orca

Hi.

Over the next couple of years or so while I can still see well, I'm
going to use learn Orca to control gnome applications, and emacspeak for
coding.

Here's what I've found so far about Orca as a brand new user on Ubuntu
9.04.  It crashes all the time, so often that I've installed xbindkey
shortcuts to restart it.  The documentation is poor.  However, it seems
really close to where it needs to be, and there are very active
developers helping fix things, which is extremely cool.

However, I don't want to submit bug reports to this forum.  I want to
submit patches which fix bugs and add features.  What are the best
techniques for debugging Orca when it is in an infinite loop?

Bill