[orca-list] Orca "Where Am I" migrated to the new speech generator

Hi All:

As part of the next step of the speech generator refactor, we've just tackled the "Where Am I" code. This has simplified a lot of code and has also caught/eliminated a number of latent bugs.

We've tested this a fair amount and I've checked in the bulk of the changes to the master branch of GIT. Joanie and I are noticing some test discrepancies between our machines, however, and will be working on resolving these before the 2.27.3 release coming up next week.

So, if you'd like to test against the master branch, please do and let us know of issues you find.

Many thanks!

Will