Re: [orca-list] Braille and Orca Again

Hi, Will. sorry about the confusion.

When I go to any webpage and use the Braille down-arrow function (dot 4
chord on the Braille Lite 40) or the panning functions (advance bars) I
encounter the window title, tool bars and menu bar. I read down the
window using these keys, and get to text and the  bottom of the window.
There is a button that says push button on the Braille display. I assume
this button in the window is the zoom button, but can't be sure. Then
there is no way to continue on past the bottom of the window. If I move
the arrow keys on the computer keyboard, the Braille jumps to my cursor
position before I start reading, and I have to arrow down twenty or
thirty lines with the keyboard to find the corresponding place that was
formerly at the bottom of the window.

I'm fairly certain that this may mean the mouse pointer is being tracked
in a web browser when braille is used. If I try to change cursor
tracking in brltty, it has no effect in Orca.

I will familiarize myself with the bug file process as soon as I can.
Thanks for the help and sorry for the confusion.

Teresa