Re: [orca-list] Keeping your orca git tree up to date.

Hi All:

The decision to move to GIT has been made and the migration has been done. I'll hold my personal opinions aside with the exception of saying I have my personal opinions about it as well.

The discussion of theory and operation of GIT and the goodness or badness of it, however, is not an Orca topic and should be taken elsewhere.

Thanks!

Will