Re: [orca-list] [g-a-devel] Speech-dispatcher/orca integration specification, first draft.

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 04:43:49PM EST, Jan Buchal wrote:
"LY" == Luke Yelavich <themuso ubuntu com> writes:

    LY> Ok, after some googling, I found it. However so far as I can
    LY> see, its not linked to on the main speech-dispatcher project
    LY> page.
Yes, it is not created for SD now. We make it soon.

Ok, great news.

    LY> * A vcs repository
    >> In short time we will replace cvs with git which is now most
    >> used.

    LY> Ok sounds good. I will likely import speech-dispatcher cvs into
    LY> git, so I am happy to help with this conversion.

Sure. How soon it has be?

I hope to have speech-dispatcher into a git repo by the end of next week. I am also happy to help with
converting other repositories as well.

    LY> however it is something to keep in mind for the future, shoudl
    LY> speech-dispatcher become the speech standard for Linux

If someone will have a filing that Free Desktop development area is for
SD better then freebsoft from philosophical point of view then can be. But
I think, now we need spend the time for development.

Agreed.

Luke