Re: [orca-list] Flag day for Orca

Hm. Now there is a new problem. I am noticing now that collapsed threads don't have their subjects spoken at times. This seems to occur the first time I focus on a thread, but it doesn't happen all the time. I'm not sure how to guarantee reproduction of this one, since when I sent my previous message, the subjects were spoken every time I hit a collapsed thread and now I am unable to reproduce it. But just before I started to send this message, the bug showed itself twice quickly, but as soon as I arrowed off and back onto the thread, it behaved as expected again.

Lorenzo
--
Nia diligenta kolegaro
En laboro paca ne laciÄos,