Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 09:48:09 +0100
From: "ashley" <ash cox talktalk net>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] debian vs. ubuntu
To: "Jason Fayre" <jfayre gmail com>
Cc: orca-list gnome org

Hi.

Good choise! Debian is better than ubuntu. Its much faster and easier to
use. At the moment, there is no debian install with software speech as far
as I know. But i'm working on a pure debian live cd with only orca and
espeak. This means that it won't be the same as vinux, it will be a standard
debian install with software speech support.

ashley