To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 2:14 AM
Subject: [orca-list] debian vs. ubuntu

Hi,
I am considering switching my netbook over to Debian Lenny.  Does anyone
know if it is possible to do an accessible install of Debian?  I don't
have easy access to a braille display, so I will need to use software
speech.
I read somewhere that Orca doesn't get installed by default.  Is there
any way of doing this as a blind person?