Re: [orca-list] orca's table command

This is a very old version of Orca. Lots of work has been done on Orca since then. The current stable release is 2.26.3 and we're getting ready to release Orca v2.28.0 this fall.

Can you upgrade to a newer version of Ubuntu and Orca?

Will

aerospace1028 hotmail com wrote:
greetings,
some other useful info:

I'm running Ubuntu Hardy (LTS) with Orca from git origin/gnome-2-22. "orca -v" return 2.22.3.

I'm also using the default firefox (V3 I think) that came with Ubuntu and is as up to date as the "apt-get upgrade" command this morning.