Re: [orca-list] Navigation bundle for Orca

On Sun, 2009-07-26 at 14:06 +0100, James & Nash wrote:
Hi folks,

Does anyone know where I can find the navigation bundle please? Also,
Ah, How often does this question come on the mailing list?
:)
James, I have the file and if you want I can mail it to you off the
list.
would it be possible to incorporate the bundle into Orca in the fture?

It is a firefox extention and nothing really to do with orca.

This means that if you are using it on windows, it will still work and
tomorrow if there are more screen readers other than orca, you will
still be able to share the same extention, thus same keyboard shortcuts.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.