Re: [orca-list] Mouseover support in Orca has arrived!

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 10:57:38PM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Well, gosh, I don't know. You'll have to give it a try. <grins>

So far, "Mouseover not found" everywhere I tried on Google Calendar.

All silliness aside, I wasn't aware that the google apps had that many
mouseovers, and I therefore didn't test the new feature on those sites.

I wasn't sure either.  What I was attempting was all those points
where there are implied actions such as create event and the days in
the month.  They can be clicked on from flat review but they are not
links in the normal sense.  I seem to run into a lot of that from time
to time and maybe there could be a way to integrate the mouseover
feature with routing mouse pointer to the current focus.  I thought
the flat review function was supposed to do this but many times in
Firefox, the flat review pointer more often than not, sit up on the
top left of the window over the File menu item.  Once I can get the
pointer on the items I just found to focus, I can click it with decent
success.