Re: [orca-list] Command line query

Many thanks, Steve. I don't hardly ever talk on this list and wasn't aware it was set up that way. Yes, other mailers support this kind of thing provided one notices it's happening.

(See? I knew someone would correct me if I was off-base! :-)

Steve Holmes wrote:

The reply came to the list but the default reply does go to the
individual in all cases.  The way I get around this is by using mutt's
List-Reply function (Shift-L by default).  I don't know of any other
mailer that supports this.  Just add the lists you want to a
subscribed list and then the List-Reply function will look for the
list's reply-to address and use that no matter what the default
reply-to field is set for.

--

Lee Maschmeyer
Wayne State University