[orca-list] mailers supporting list reply (was: command line query)

Hi,

Steve Holmes wrote:
The reply came to the list but the default reply does go to the
individual in all cases.  The way I get around this is by using mutt's
List-Reply function (Shift-L by default).  I don't know of any other
mailer that supports this.

Gnus supports list reply as well, same does Evolution (ctrl-l.) Almost
forgot to mention Claws Mail, which isn't fully accessible though.

There are also some list reply extensions for thunderbird, but I haven't
found an extension for Thunderbird 3 yet. The feature request for
mailing list reply is in the mozilla Bugtracker since years.

cheers

Henning