Re: [orca-list] Determining ,m5u ,%ortcuts1 and Flat Review Toggle

One place where one really has to use flat review is in the terminal.
You can't use the arrow keys because that would cause you to react
differently depending on what application you are running from the
shell.  Arrow keys work fine in emacs for example but not in the less
viewer.  Also, there is still a major problem with ghost or
blead-through text and pressing the flat review minus key does seem to
"freshen" the display.  I think it more as a route review cursor to
the real cursor.

Also another time when I use review features like flat review in Orca
and the mouse pointer keys in Window-Eyes is to review static text not
found in any of the controls you tab to.  This quite common in
Windows.  Maybe less so in Gnome but still, there is text to be read
that you will not hear by just tabbing around a dialog.  Flat review
does fill this void.