Re: [orca-list] Orca, gnome-speech and pulseaudio

Thirded. :)

Here's a thought. What about adding the initial user created on accessibility installs to the pulse-rt group? That gave me enough of a latency boost that it might actually be enough to win over a few more folks to keeping it. Actually, is there some reason this isn't done in all desktop installs? In the typical Ubuntu use case, I'm guessing the desktop user would appreciate the extra latency cut offered by realtime scheduling.