From: William Walker Sun COM [mailto:William Walker Sun COM]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 6:50 AM
To: Tj
Subject: Re: [orca-list] ubuntu and netbooks again

Hi Tj:

As with Rene, we need to hear from you.  Can you tell me more about the
crashes, what you're doing at the time, etc.  Also, which OS are you using
and which version of it and Orca are you using?

In addition, I'm interested in you using Orca as part of your student work.
Can you tell me more about what you do with it, why you're using it for
classwork, etc?

Thanks!

Will

Tj wrote:
I didn't think of that, however, I'm still new to this.  I've had orca
crash a good number of times in class when I'm taking notes.  One
thing I did notice is it does it on the espeak voice mostly.

Tj Squires